Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Frequently Asked Questions


What instruments do you repair at the music exchange?
We repair any brass or woodwind instrument. (flute,clarinet, oboe, english horn, bassoon, bass clarinet, saxophones, trumpet, trombone, baritone, tuba, susaphone) and many more..

We also repair string instruments (violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, mandolin, banjo) and many more...

How long do I have to leave my instrument for repair?
Repairs typically take anywhere from 1-3 business days.

Do you provide a loaner instrument while my repair is being done?
Yes! In most cases we have instruments available to loan out to students so they don't miss any practice time. (subject to availability)

Everyone Must Know

Why does Dale wear a hockey jersey all the time?
-"It beats wearing a tie to work".

Contact Info
  • San Diego County Music Exchange
  • 760-630-7451
  • 985 Civic Center Dr., Suite 102
    Vista, CA 92083
  • Hours:
    M-F 10am-7pm,
    Sat 10am-5pm.
    Se Habla Español
Get Directions